This Engagement Specialist will be responsible for contacting and prequalifying new business by recruiting clinicians. The Engagement Specialist is accountable for exceeding monthly/quarterly quota, forecasting accuracy and driving clinicians to internal recruiters.
Advantage Medical Professionals is a Joint Certified healthcare staffing agency with more than 35 years of experience. As a staffing expert we provide thoughtful, custom matched placements for our clients and clinicians with the highest level of support.
You are someone with a track record of success, who is looking to further their career in sales with a company that will be invested in their professional growth! The perfect candidate will have a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, and the ability to be coached. You are also a self-starter who is proactive in driving revenue, increasing the clinician base, and successfully promoting the Advantage Medical Professionals benefits.
• Strategically, build and navigate your book to bring in new business and grow existing leads
• Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
• Methodically qualify, build, and manage an accurate sales funnel and pipeline
• Sell Advantage Medical Professionals with a consultative approach in a high energy environment
• Work with senior leadership to develop the long-term vision and strategy for the team, and manage day-to-day operations with a focus on performance against key sales and growth metrics
• Be accountable for increasing new clinician acquisition at high rates of growth
• Work collaboratively and cross-functionally across the organization to help shape solutions to meet internal needs
• Play a personal and direct role in building and maintaining enduring clinician relationships
• Research, identify and generate new opportunities on a weekly basis via the phone and web
• Sales experience, preferably in B2C sales, Social Media experience, within a cold call environment
• Successful track record of exceeding quota in past positions
• Proven success with prospecting, developing leads, managing sales-cycles, and closing deals
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent relationships, anticipate change, adjust priorities accordingly, and work effectively as a team and independently
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills to be able to interact effectively at all levels of an organization
• Impeccable business ethics with polished and professional sales presentation skills
• Self-starter comfortable with some ambiguity, possessing the ability to learn/ramp quickly, and highly determined to figure things out as you go
• CRM experience preferred. (Salesforce, Pardot a plus)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe
Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM