Supporting you and your loved ones with over 30 years of trustworthy, reliable In-Home Care.
We understand health changes can be difficult for you and your loved ones. Let us give you the peace of mind you deserve with reliable in-home care.
Peace of mind. That's your Advantage.
At Advantage Medical Professionals, our focus is to provide top-quality caregivers to meet your individual needs – which is why we custom-match our trained professionals to your loved ones. Plus, as a Joint Commission Certified agency, we require all caregivers to pass a rigorous screening process that includes:
- 7-Year Employment Verification
- Education Verification & Skills Assessment
- 7-Year Criminal Background Check
- 11 Panel Drug Screening
We treat you like family at Advantage. We're committed to providing you with the same level of care we'd expect for ourselves and our loved ones.
Vice President, Advantage Medical Professionals
Experience Real Support from Real Professionals
Registered Nurses & Licensed Practical Nurses
RNs and LPNs at Advantage Medical Professionals provide skilled care with individualized plans to meet your specific needs.
- Patient Observation & Home Assessment
- Wound, Catheter & Ventilator Care
- Tube Feeding & Ostomy Care
- Psychiatric Nursing Care
- Medication Administration including Infusions, Injections, & IV Therapy
- Oxygen Therapy including Simple Trach Care & Inhalation Therapy
- Geriatric Care including Specialized Alzheimer's Disease Care
Certified Nursing Assistants
CNAs at Advantage Medical Professionals provide health care monitoring with Activities of Daily Living and above all, genuine companionship.
- Bathing, Grooming & Dressing Assistance
- Medication Reminders & Prescription Pick-up
- Temperature and Vital Sign Monitoring
- Housekeeping, Cleaning & Cooking
- Mobility & Transportation Assistance
- Driving Escort
- Chore & Errand Assistance
- Dedicated Respite Care
- Event Accompaniment
- Reliable Companionship
- Bathing, Dressing, & Assistance with Tasks of Daily Living
- Accompaniment & Transportation to and from Doctor Visits
- Assistance with Ambulation and Transfer
- Meal Planning & Assistance with Meal Preparation
- Laundry & Light Housekeeping
- Care for Pets and Plants
- Medication Reminders, not including Administration
- Assistance with Family Members and Caregivers
- Supervision & Ensuring a Safe Environment During the Day and Throughout the Night
- Companionship including, but not be limited to, Sharing a Meal, Movies, Board Games, Cards, Attentive Listening, and Conversation
- Transportation & Accompaniment outside of the residence (Ex: To a Movie, Family Event, Grocery Shopping, Barber or Beauty Salon)
What Sets Us Apart?
- Overnight, 24-hour, weekend & holiday care
- 24-7 in-office customer support, 365 days a year
- 24-7 Director of Nursing on call, 365 days a year
- 1,000's of caregivers available across Louisiana
- Over 30 years of experience
- Better Business Bureau member since 1985
- Bonded and Insured
- Thoroughly screened and trained caregivers with valid certifications and/or licenses
- HIPAA and workers compensation coverage provided for all caregivers
- All state and federal taxes are witheld
- Competitive prices
- Simple invoicing and multiple payment options
The professionals you assigned to support my mother have been exemplary. They are prompt, respectful, and caring. It has been a great gift to my family to know our mother is receiving such quality care. Thank you.
Daughter of in-home care patient
Let us support your In-Home Care needs.
You can rely on Advantage.
Were dedicated to supporting you and your loved ones with reliable in-home care of the highest caliber. Please give us a call at your convenience, or fill out our “Get in Touch” form and an Advantage Medical Professional will call you within 24 hours to discuss how we can support your in-home care needs.
Call us at your convenience:
504.456.0073 Local 800.749.1122 Toll Free